Why should I consign my RV with Orangewood RV Center?
- Orangewood RV Center is licensed and bonded with the State of Arizona.
- One of our corporate officers owns the property and buildings on our 12 acre facility.
- We are proud to have knowledgeable, experienced salespeople who professionally present our inventory.
- Eliminate negotiation hassles as well as the danger of inviting strangers to your home.
- We offer excellent financing opportunities as well as extended service contracts.
- Along with correct pricing, the most important aspect of consigning with Orangewood RV Center is our many forms of advertising our units of which all local newspapers, Internet, RV Trader magazine an off-site shows (with consignor's approval).
- Boasting the largest repair and service facility in the West Valley, a full body shop, the largest dealer parts store in the city, free tank dumping service and the lowest propane prices around afford a highly value-added source for all of your RV needs.
- Orangewood RV is a highly secured building and property.
- There is No City Sales Tax at our facility. This means that our sales tax is as much as 3.0% less than any other RV dealer in the area. That could mean thousands of dollars less on some RV dealers just in tax savings dollars.
- Location - Location - Location -- Orangewood RV Center is located off of Bell Road which is the most traveled road in the metro area, (fall & winter months = upwards of 80,000+ vehicles per 24 hour period as per the county) the access road to Orangewood RV Center also accesses the largest RV storage facility in the US. So, literally thousands of potential buyers pass by our location everyday, thousands of highly qualified RV owners who want to upgrade pass by monthly and hundreds visit us weekly allowing us to be the source for all of their RV needs.
We have a very unique and simple consignment program designed to offer a fair and prompt consummation to the sale of your RV. Please call us to discuss in detail how our consignment program works.
1-800-974-1772 or local 623-974-3000